Metafit was created back in 2006 by an ex-British Royal Marine Commando and is a 30 minute workout based on the principles of high intensity interval training, using bodyweight exercises to create a heart racing, metabolism boosting workout.
To date there are well over 60 Metafit workouts created, with a new workout being released each and every month.
There are many reasons to incorporate Metafit into your regular workout routine.
- Its short – most Metafit workouts are between 18-22 minutes long- add to that a warm up and stretch and you are done in 30 minutes
- Suitable for all fitness levels – as the workouts are bodyweight it is simple to adjust the exercise to suit any restriction that you have. Already pretty fit? No worries, there are plenty of progressions to ensure you have a challenging workout.
- Works big muscle groups – no bicep curls here – just full range compound movements….the more muscles used, the better the workout
- Its High Intensity – working at 90-100% of your perceived maximum effort
- Burn more calories – Your metabolism will go into overdrive and start burning fat for up to 24 hours after the workout
- Build lean muscle – Unlike endurance training, which can lead to muscle lose, Metafit will build/ maintain all that hard earned lean muscle
- Its challenging – the better you get, the harder it is.
If you are serious about boosting your metabolism, burning fat, building muscle and improving your overall health and wellbeing, contact us to arrange your free trial.